Saturday 15 March 2008

There has to be a little weekend Magic!

I've been crafting to refresh my heart and soul when I could this week.I've found I can create artist trading cards reflecting sentiment quite easily in the week without too much tidying around and I get lots of 'lost in positive and beautiful thoughts space' ..... matching embellishmnets, reading through sentiment...it is this lost in beautiful thoughts space that I love...I don't know when I started to need this space but I always know when I don't get it! I've had to buffer myself from harsh comments, unhappiness and negative words some of the week.....I refuse to be unhappy! but it does have a wear and tear effect on my soul...I and am so looking forward to a little retreat at Lou's today she is a stampin up rep and we are having a workshop at her's.Her blogspot is 'always look on the brightside...' she's not only a talented crafter but a lovely friend to have....Linz will be there as well she's amazing! she gets us together! motivates folks and has started craft workshops for the children's centre she works in...we used to all work together I loved those days soooo much and grieve a bit every now and again...So hey you two I cannot wait to see you I'm bringing my camera!!! this time as I've just been listing to Stacy Julian's latest class on big picture scrapbooking and am following her 'scrap happy' class. Big Picture are great and when I listened to Stacey everything she said I connected with!I'll add the site to my links.I also received my little books from the compendium company.... people you must look at this site the merchanise is sooo inspiring.I would love to promote their items here in the U.K but have difficulty in knowing where to start,I must ask around about how to get some sort of selling licence.. their items have to be shared with the world!!!

No comments: