Monday 5 May 2008

Theories on Motherhood revisited

I thought I'd post this little album.I started it a few weeks ago when in a bit of a reflective mood!It isn't quite complete... my favourite page is the final one in which I've hand written one of my favourite little sayings "without change there would be no butterflies" I was thoughtful about the times of difficulty I'd overcome, the hidden emotions and aspects of me I'd accepted and how i'd evolved as a person through being a mum... I found myself perusing over some old photos remembering some of my thoughts and emotions at those times and I started to journal straight onto a template I have on my computer.I kept the journalling positive and from the perspective of what I'd learnt about myself...it was lovely to do.. really self affirming!









No comments: