Saturday 20 September 2008

Back on track

I've two lovely projects for other people I'm getting into this weekend. I'm looking forward to the getting stuck in and am about to take the dining table hostage to get the first one on the go.I'll post photos later.This first album is going to be a larger paper bag album for a work colleague to store some preschool memries for her son.He has some favourite things and so I've sat down and chosen the colours and papers from a lovely K and Co range called rough and tumble. More die cuts are on there way and there will be plenty of storage space for things alongside some pages celebrating her little boys favourite things and areas to celbrate his transition and growth through the preschool years.
I'm also excited about getting together a wee keepsake for Harry...what a joy it will be I love doing these little 4 x 4 for boys, and they seem to like them to!think it is likely to be rustled up over next weekend.
Thanks to my pals things have lifted my spirits and my emotional barometer is back 'up there'..our canal run in the sunshine this morning was great.....upwards and onwards...

No comments: