Monday 10 August 2009

Edinburgh Festival

This weekend we had our annual short break to enjoy the Edinburgh Fringe and Festival.It was great!Rather than creating a few scrapbooking pages in my album I've brought back flyers and mags to create an album for scrapbooking thoughts and reflections on our experiences.There'll be room to revisit these every year in this album Chella loves his comedy and we were well and truly comedied out infact i sought a little sanctuary in a few art galleries as my brain was buzzing. I hope to post the album later on this month.
I'm off for a whole week and have some albums that i'm looking forward to creating for others...so i'm immersing myself in crafting having heaven for the next few days(although have to fit in some home DIY and decorating in between trips to heaven!)





No comments: