Thursday 2 September 2010

Where do you wish to make a fresh start?




Jamie Ridler and all those participating in todays wishcasting have stimulated thought in me again..A fresh start.....



My fresh start will involve my taking care of myself and avoiding working the very long hours i often do..
It will involve me being a little more assertive about my needs and opinions when it really matters.
It will involve my continuing to let go of the small everyday irritations and frustrations.
It will involve me continuing to focus on the bigger picture and continue to feel that the universe will unfold as it is meant to.
I will also continue to hold onto the goal of working less and looking for the work life balance i strive to achieve..
Thankyou for my fresh start..

2 comments:

yoga-girl said...

As you wish for yourself, I too wish for you!
I totally get where you are coming from and feel like I can work on this too!

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

Carol as you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also. Thanks for commenting on my blog.