Saturday 1 January 2011

For my Good Friend K.....


I loved creating this for my buddy ....She has recently obtained some very old photo's there are sooo many that show some very memorable moments from her childhood. This is a particularly cute photo of her brimming with joy and mischief as a little one... she still has the same cheeky smile and so have included a photo of her on the first page showing that very same character a good 40yars on ! everyone cannot help but be drawn to this cute cheeky little girl so we've given her wings and she is her own 'Angel of Happiness' this suits my freind she is indeed an Angel of Happiness.I would love to create more of this sort of album for others....we all are our own Happiness Angels and I think it is a truly healing ritual to give oneself wings and the freedom to acknowledge this.

No comments: