Tuesday 27 March 2012

Spring Fling

Am hoping to move on some more cute albums.........I create these little luvlies to my hearts desire and will not be participating in any craft fares this year so they will all be going up for auction........here are the first few..hope they bring someone as much joy as i've had creating them.......I am giving away embellishments (i have such a stash and they need to be shared! ) and hand stamped journalling prompts with the albums to inspire their use...The 'All About Me Albums have been so popular for children...I've made them for some time and although they are all different they all encourage self affirmation and a real celebration of 'me'ness' ...so nice to think someone will be making use of these albums ..I've added the alice in wonderland one of a kind album and two of the seashore mermaid themed ones to the slideshow.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free photo slideshow customized with Smilebox




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free slideshow

No comments: