Tuesday 5 January 2010

Project 2009-2010















Last year i created a simple calendar and had the goal of taking a photograph a month for a year and then making a mini album (take a link back to the blogspot post for December 2008-January 2009 and you'll see the pages of the calendar).Here we are in 2010 and I've just about finished the project, here is the album.I simply cut the top piece of my calender with my photo on and mounted it onto an A5 sized cardstock page (12 in total with a cover in some family themed scrapbooking paper)and then used my bind it all to put it all together ( i even used the same bind it all owire that held the calendar together).Then i used my favourite punch (stampin up label )and some scraps and embellis i had to decorate.I've made plenty of space for journalling and jotting down new shared family goals for 2010 behind the photo's and on the back of the pages i've just a few more flowers and buttons to add.Bring it on 2010....

No comments: