Thursday 6 September 2012

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow customized with Smilebox




I have had a flurry of inspiration after creating a lovely little album for Monica...I will post photo's of her little album later but I sooo want her to  receive and savour before I share it here.These three albums where the fruits of my inspiration this week ....its a special week for me with birthday, anniversary, son going to university and I was also pondering the forthcoming cooler darker months whilst savouring the 'Indian summer we are having (how i need encouragement to get through those months...one of the album start with my favourite quotes about keeping a 'little bit of summer' for those months ...)these sentiment themed albums came from my 'ponderings' they were lovely to create and would be even nicer to share with someone so again i've listed them as an offering to just that with wishes that they to bring opportunity to savour joy and encourage 'cherishment' of dreams and move through change.

No comments: