Thursday 7 February 2008

Two little albums of love


I've just created two of these wee albums , loved the quotes and then thought I'd go for different styles a warm vintaged style and sassy hot pink one.I did have valentines day in mind but have created a special 6 x 6 for my hubby and these two are now on ebay I hope someone enjoys giving them to a special someone.I've some simular 4 x 4 friendship albums as soon as create them they seem to find good homes but I'm going to get the two I made last month onto the blog spot.Photographs look great in these little albums too... in an earlier posting I put quite a lot in an album I made for my son's friend but in the ones with quotes one carefully selected photo per page or even just one at the beginning of the album is just as effective and not over the top!

No comments: