Wednesday 25 August 2010

Wishcasting Wednesday


http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/wishcasting






Thankyou to Tara Joyce for the encouragement she gives and all those connections through Tara and the I am proud to be an innerpreneur' website....Jamie Ridlers website is a truly wonderful inspiring way to feel positive and progress with your dreams thankyou soooo much i'm making my first wish....

My Wish for Wishcasting Wednesday is to sleeeep i wish for some nights of sweet healing sleep to prepare me for the changes ahead......

5 comments:

Kim Switzer said...

Wishing you all the good sleep you need!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

May you have healing sleep. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Aegiale said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also. May you sleep as long as you need to !

Anonymous said...

Having just left a week or so of insomnia, I join in wishing this for you!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.

Unknown said...

Here's to sweet healing sleep! As you wish for youself, I wish for you also! ♥Tee