Wednesday 6 October 2010

wishcasting wednesday

http://jamieridlerstudios.ca/

Where do you wish to grow in your confidence? is Jamie Ridlers inspiration for Wishcasting today..............
I would love to have an inner confidence to forgive myself for making mistakes....the confidence that allows me to let go of being hard on myself .Although being passionate and striving for the ideal can be a real motivator and driving force the sided effect is that there is a tendancy to be hard on myself and this can soooo undermine my confidence .... a good balance of inner confidence and self awareness is what i wish for.

Thankyou to all the wishcasters i realy liked this quote found on Keishua's The Curious World Blogspot
http://keishuathoughts.blogspot.com/2010/10/wishcasting-wednesday.html
Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.- Peter McIntyre

5 comments:

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

Love the quote. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for your also.

Marilyn said...

self-forgiveness can be one of our biggest hurdles. as you wish for yourself, i wish for you also.

Milena said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also with all my heart.

Lynn said...

Self-confidence is a plant that grows one mistake at a time, one learning situation at a time, one deep breath at a time, knowing you can still take the next step even though you screwed up the last one. So keep watering that plant with enthusiasm for what you do and it will bloom.
What you wish for yourself, Carol, so I wish for you also.

Lynna-g said...

First of all sorry if this shows up twice.
I got a weird error message on here.
Any way lovely wishes. I am so with you
As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also